Access Health Care
Industry: Managed Care/Medicare – patient, staff and provider education
Created on: Dec 23, 2017
Primary Duties -
Include, but are not limited to:
- The development and maintenance of tracking methodologies for all work in progress, to include incoming content, content and curriculum development, studio scheduling, off-site video scheduling, audio and video editing and reviews, partner production company reviews,
and all other projects as they occur.
- Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities.
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing letters and packages.
- Maintain an inventory of supplies and order as needed with proper approval.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- Schedule and participate in meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to the appropriate teams.
- Support the team in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Assist in staffing and running the Learning Lab.
- Assume all time clock duties for the department.
- Schedule and prepare for MRA and Quality training sessions for providers as necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of and distribution of educational information and materials as needed.
- The successful candidate will have a strong passion for organization, technical proficiency, good people skills, and an ability to analyze problems and create effective solutions and great team collaboration skills.
- Successful candidate must also have strong technical skills, be able to work in a do-it-yourself environment from instructional design to implementation.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of experience in office administration and organization.
- Proficiency in proofreading and identifying errors with spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage, Strong analytical, verbal, written and interpersonal communication, and customer-service skills.
- Enthusiasm for providing efficient customer service and communicating clearly and objectively both verbally and in writing.
- Thoroughly carrying out oral and written instructions.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize, and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, WORD, Excel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; and talk or hear. The employee must have the ability to
occasionally lift/or move 25+ pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision,
color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Employees are responsible for performing their duties in an environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation, coercion, or harassment, including sexual harassment. Work is performed primarily indoors in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate. Daily exposure to PCs and networks.
Assists in the creation of a culture of safety and environmental protection by performing work safely in accordance with departmental safety procedures. Operates equipment safely and reports any unsafe work conditions or practice to supervisor.